This week, my recent post: “Breaking Fashion Rules: It’s OK to Pair Brown and Black” was featured as a “Link a la Mode” on heartifb.com! Check out my feature as well as the features of 19 other bloggers, at the links below!
(You can also check out the second part of my tips for Breakin’ the Black and Brown Rule, in Part 2 HERE.)
Thanks Links a la Mode and heartIFB.com for the feature!
Links à la Mode, January 21
- A La Modest: Fashion-Tech Collab | Jonathan Adler Phones Moto X Pure Edition
- AlysaLovely: 10 Awesome Underrated Girl Power Movies
- Alyssa May: Trending | Over-the-Knee Boots
- Anti.Muse: We Love | Yellow Hair
- Attire Club: What is the Difference Between Vintage and Second Hand?
- Elements of Ellis: Vertical Striped Shirt
- Eniwhere Fashion: Outfit | Lady in Red
- Ginger Snaps: New Fashion Rules | It’s OK to Pair Brown and Black
- Head2Heels: Floral Fluidity
- Hey Just Jei: 5 Truths You Should Know About Your Beauty Products
- I’m a Norbyah: Hong Kong Fashion Week | Eco Chic Design Award Grand Final
- La Vintage Vida: Hotel Crashing
- Mornings with Madge: What I Learned from Having Pink Hair
- My Golden Beauty: Blanket Cape Perfect for a Casual Weekend
- Purushu Arie: Hello, 2016 Fashion Trends
- Reasons to Dress: That 70’s Show
- She Got Her Own: Get the Look | Gwen Stefani Atelier Versace Disco Jumpsuit
- Splash of Teal: What’s Your Fashion Style Pop-Quiz
- Tales of Two: Hong Kong Travel and Food Guide | Top 15 Things
- We Are Ready Made: Prada Odyssey